Elite L-Theanine 200mg Capsules
£18.99 You Save: £4.04 (21.3%)
Optimum safe daily l-theanine dosage
Manufactured in the UK
Studies show that l-theanine reduces stress and anxiety
Buy 2 get 10% off OR Buy 3 get 15% off
What are Elite L-Theanine Capsules?
L-theanine is an amino acid that is found in tea leaves. First discovered by Japanese scientists in 1947, l-theanine has been shown to promote calmness, improve cognitive function and reduce fatigue.
L-theanine also compounds the effects of caffeine on the brain. When consumed together, they’re widely considered to improve cognitive performance and alertness.
Our L-theanine Capsules provide a potent offering of this powerful amino acid in daily supplement form to help you stay calm throughout the day.
What are the benefits of L-Theanine Capsules?
- Promotes relaxation without sedation
- Shown to reduce stress and anxiety
- When combined with caffeine, can reduce the increase in blood pressure and associated “jitters”
- Gluten free
How to Take L-Theanine Capsules
We recommend taking 1 l-theanine capsule a day on an empty stomach.
|Active Ingredients||Per Serving|
Ingredients: L-Theanine, Bulking Agent (Brown Rice Flour), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
This product has been manufactured in the UK to GMP Standards and ISO 2000:9001 Quality Assurance.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Suggested use: As a food supplement, take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach.
Advisory information: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
If you’re like us, you don’t like to wait for your deliveries that why all orders are typically despatched within one working day as standard via Royal Mail’s 24 hour delivery service.
We don’t charge high postage costs for our deliveries and all delivery costs are subsidised to make shopping with us as economical as possible. It’s just £3.99 for standard delivery (1-2 days).
If you spend over £29.99 then we’ll ship your order for FREE!
The only thing better than fast delivery is FREE delivery. Spend just £30 with us and you’ll get just that.
1. Unno, K., Tanida, N., Ishii, N., Yamamoto, H., Iguchi, K., Hoshino, M., Takeda A, Ozawa H, Ohkubo T, Juneja LR, Yamada H. (2013). Anti-stress effect of theanine on students during pharmacy practice: positive correlation among salivary alpha-amylase activity, trait anxiety and subjective stress. Pharmacol Biochem Behaviour, 2013 Oct;111:128-35. doi: 10.1016/j.pbb.2013.09.004. Epub 2013 Sep 16.
2. Owen, G. N., Parnell, H., De Bruin, E. A., & Rycroft, J. A. (2008). The combined effects of L-theanine and caffeine on cognitive performance and mood. Nutr Neurosci, 11(4), 193-198. doi:10.1179/147683008×301513